Harness the power and flexibility of the Haltech Elite 550 in a simple-to-install plug-and-play system for the Toyota MR2 and Celica All-trac/GT-4!
The plug-and-play interface box comes prewired for your application for 1990-1998 USDM and JDM models (please specify your application in the order comments section, we'll pre-configure the internal jumpers for your wiring setup). Gen II and Gen III MR2 Turbo, ST185 and ST205 Celica including ST185 Carlos Sainz or JDM RC models. Suitable also for ST215/ST245 engine transplants.
The Elite 550 is the new "little brother" of the Elite lineup. It uses the same Haltech ESP software, but has less I/O and fewer bells and whistles than it's higher-priced brothers.
Elite 550 Features:
- Waterproof Case (IP67)
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 5 x Digital Outputs
- 5 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 2 x Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 4 Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents
- ESP Calibration Software â€“ Intuitive and easy to use
- CAN Bus communication for CAN Expansion
- Auto tune capabilities - Short and Long term fuel, ignition, boost and idle control learning
- Boost Control
- Closed Loop Idle Control With learning for consistent idle stability
- Closed Loop 02 Control for precise tuning
The 3SGTE Plug-In application adds:
3SGTE direct plug-in wiring harness - for all gen II -genIV 3SGTE engines
MAT sensor included to convert to speed-density and get rid of the factory AFM (Gen2 engines only)
Direct control of factory features (e.g., TVIS, EGR) - ready out of the box
3SGTE startup map,* including sensor calibrations, idle control, closed-loop control, etc.
* Startup maps are meant for starting your engine only, and are not a substitute for a tuned engine.
We are an authorized Haltech Dealer, so buy with confidence.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 12 August, 2016.